Do you want to have your voice heard? Are you brimming with ideas? Are you looking to gain writing experience with an innovative, up-and-coming magazine that within merely months is already an award-winning outlet? Diaspora Speaks Magazine is constantly on the lookout for new contributors to join its growing team of writers, artists, and photographers.
There are two ways to get involved:
- Main Team: Get behind-the-scenes as a Section Editor for one of our six columns, an Event Manager, and/or a Graphic Designer. You will be part of an important legacy whilst simultaneously gaining skills valuable to employers. QMUL-students only. Deadline passed. Next round opens: April-June 2022.
- Contributors: Produce content for the magazine, digitally or physically, as often or as little as you want as Writers, Artists, Photographers, or any Creatives. Get involved with our events and workshops. Open to all (including alumni, non-QMUL students, others). Rolling applications.
For just £5/year you will get:
- An opportunity to get published online and in print
- Access to termly workshops and events
- Our monthly newsletter straight to your inbox
- Access to our group chats and spaces where you will find a supportive community of writers