Do you want to have your voice heard? Are you brimming with ideas? Are you looking to gain writing experience with an innovative and up-and-coming magazine? Diaspora Speaks Magazine is always on the look-out for new contributors to join our growing team of writers, artists, and photographers.
There are two ways to get involved:
- Regular Contributors – Help produce content for the website every month and suggest improvements. You have to fill in this application form to become a contributor: https://diasporaspeaksqmul.typeform.com/to/YQQkDL
- Guest Writers – Contribute articles as often or as little as you want and get involved with our events and workshops.
Contributors and Guest Writer must both buy a membership. Make sure you email us at email@example.com to inform us that you have bought your membership.
Memberships can be bought here: https://www.qmsu.org/groups/20160/. For just 5 pounds a year you get:
- An opportunity to get published online and in print
- Access to termly workshops and events
- Our monthly newsletter sent straight to your inbox
- Access to our group chats and spaces where you will find a supportive community of writers